Saturday, July 20, 2013

BBQ and Weather watching

Mmmmm... good.... had some fantastic BBQ chicken as well as very tasty corn on the cob... which sorry.. I had to cut off my cob cause that just the way I like it... Ahhh... just full.. whew!  Thanks Bro and Girlfriend..

Tasty! 

Woah... Should have stuffed a extra piece in my pocket... sigh..Was nice on the patio... wished I could get away with stuffing myself and also sitting in the pool.... no... dont think about it.

Been watching the weather.... mainly the winds for tomorrow... the wind speeds at dawn have dropped down to 2mph.... Im hoping... that they stay that way would be very nice... very very. So watching........

See... 6am.. 2mph....... nice huh!

Fingers crossed.

Goofin around again...


Links er ate ions...

This is happening? This will fix it?


Who wants to volunteer for this?


Ouchie!


I had one of these Seiko's.. it was excellent.