Thursday, July 18, 2013

Better than a shoe in the face...

Well.... I survived Schrodinger's box...  Conf call / meeting went well. Another meeting with Electrical Engineers on Monday.... not too shabby.. Now... as I take one thing off my list.. add this one.. and four more show up one is a 3 parter... well....

The list for tomorrow in order.... ish...



And this is only tomorrow.... The main list does not include these items! No breaks today nor lunch... . you know.. two hands... and exhaustion  and a lack of information sources.... makes it hard to "get er done"!

I have to fix this someday...


When I have the time..... hah

While I had a moment yesterday evening I had to take this diagram for a cement ramp from the pad to the patio..


And make it coherent so I can build the frame so  I can get cement and get it done..


Ready to go.....  opened this up quickly today get get a picture as I was waiting on emails to arrive...
Now... I have a bunch of scrap wood for it but I would have to cut every darn piece to fit..
I think I will bug my big brudder for help on it.


Watching the weather reports for Saturday... hoping to fly... crew is slim.... hoping a bunch of people come out to help.

Its looking interesting.... 6 to 3mph.... hmmmm....

Oh.. I did spend 8 bucks on a braided power cable for my phone... couldn't pass it up as my case is a otter box that's yellow and black... got the black and yellow cable... rocks!!



Fun stuff huh!..

Well here are some links that caught my eye this evening.....

Awesome.. beautiful... and its helpful as well...

http://gizmodo.com/buy-these-headphones-help-a-deaf-person-hear-826414149

Just started using this program... stiff baffled by a lot of it... really like saying baffled...

http://lifehacker.com/evernote-5-beta-brings-a-new-ui-improved-search-sugges-828274250

SSD drives... what.. buy more ram.. please... um.... ram...

http://lifehacker.com/every-modern-ssd-has-a-far-far-far-longer-expected-li-826840082

And if your government.. which has laws saying its not allowed to monitor or record or track you is doing it... well if its good for the USA its good for the Aliens...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/scientists-say-invisible-probes-from-alien-civilizations-could-already-be-here

Gosh I wonder how it would be to live in the outback...... well...