Sunday, July 7, 2013

Howde Howde Howde!

Very nice day today... going to have to say that I did take a nap after a shower and photo processing. It was seriously humid out and we sat out tailgating for quite a while... LOL... let me start at the beginning...

Went out to fly this morning... Awesome crew out in major amounts.. you know I love you all... well.. maybe  I just like Brian..LOLOLOLOL. It was cool and the weather reports said 3 mph.... yeah... not! Gusts and blowing... but Bob and Mary and Elisa got their balloons up and out... and I mean OUT!... The photographs do not show the rocketing in Bobs lift off but you can see it in Elisa's and Mark's. Once up everything looked smooth and both had good landings.

Here is the full gallery of shots... http://invisibleblack.zenfolio.com/p159454598

Bob.....
Mark and Elisa....

Lots more to process... because I decided I was not going to fly I got the camera out to capture a few things..  1. set up of a Cameron system..Done... 2. Parts of the system regular people do not see or know of or what they are and do.. 3.. The difference in Cameron frames... This because I am having a heck of a time getting my camera arms to stay put and not droop or shift in flight. I will show you the two different versions here now.. Ill show you a Lindstrands later. And there are more...

This is a non adjustable Cameron frame.

This is an Adjustable Cameron frame.

The problem is that the clamp Im using even though very big and powerful slips on the horizontal bar. Clamping to where the horizontal and Vertical wont let the clamp close enough. Its a heck of a problem.

Working on it.

I have a bunch of toned shots I will post later too.... on my site. Maybe tonight..LOL... So many good shots... not that I take good shots just that they are clean and show what I want...... funny.

So great day even if I didnt get to fly...

Already setting up to fly next Saturday from Rainbow... I want to do some highspeed descents and see about catching it... I may hit the ground a few times.. plus I want to work on my landing area targeting... Pick a spot and hit it....

The tailgate was excellent too.... yummy food.

This was the start.... The pop ups came up as soon as the winds died down....  Then it got hot. LOL

Links....

Apps can get out of control.. or you can get out of control with your aps... here ya go...

http://lifehacker.com/seriousd-tracks-your-application-use-keeps-you-on-trac-679389972

IPhone ( yeah I did IP instead of iP LOL poke poke poke ) Cases.. I loved my book book case... it was great.

http://whitenoise.gizmodo.com/recommend-an-iphone-5-case-687667599

No really.. really?  yeah.. really!

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/07/07/US-Air-Force-My-Little-Pony-Patch-Is-Apparently-Real/

And on the lines of towing stuck vehicles from places... and no.... don't do it that way... and .. just don't...

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/07/06/stuck-truck/