Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top Guns Daze..

Today.. this morning... dang. before 7 am I was heading out to meet up with what I thought was the Hare for the Top Gun balloon competitors... Turns out he wasn't the Hare at all but that didn't stop me from getting a bunch of pictures of him as well as a couple of other balloons taking off in the area. I did hang two GoPro cameras from his burner frame on short stub clamps and the video is good but does not have the width of field view I like. I will fool around with it later and see if I can edit something interesting out of it. Here are some of the photographs today tone mapped.. since that is my thing right now...


Love the hat.. I need a hat like that... maybe with green pom pom ears or something. 
How bout we call this one 
Adjusting


That golden flame always draws the cameras lens.
BTU and U.


Another flame centric shot.
Viva Blast Vegas?


Inside bottom of Bob's basket.
I think this could be cropped a bit but would be a nice piece of wall art.
Whickerd?


Bob inflating a very soft PITAS KISS. Completely made it look easy.
Hot Kisses?

PITAS KISS above.
Can you see through the floor?
Yes.. that is normal.
Runner.


PITAS KISS Cameron Ultra Single Burner.
Chromium Glow?

Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park.
Sun Touched.

Links... AIBF

Guest Guide

Kubi sport Balloons

TOP GUN