Sunday, March 31, 2013

Modifications.

Today I am going to tone map some overly dark photographs. Since I just opened my facebook editing service I thought I would touch on what can be done with bad shots. Granted its more than just point and click. You also need some data to work with. Sometimes is just not possible to do anything with a photograph. Most times its quite possible. 

Check em out.  And.... Check out Highperactive Videography at





Nice huh!  So much informations sitting there to find!


 Super cool.


Even if its just a slightly dark shot Its possible to draw out details. 


Lots of fun seeing what's really there..


Even with blow out highlights its possible to bring some of the color back in.

Lots of things you can do with a little time and patience. 

And the fun...




Blasting out the color.

LI NK S.





Have fun everyday.