Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hard work of different sorts

I spent the whole morning outside cleaning up a massive pile of old balloon fabric my son has collected. I'm talking about six balloons worth of old stinky fabric. Now it is all packed in bags or stuffed in bins. On top of that are two seats out of his old blazer. I swept... had the wind blow it back in my face and swept again. Beside that I replaced a security light and put stuff away....This evening I sat like an old man in my chair with a blanket on.. Lots of pain reliever ... because of the mornings work and tone mapped my way through about seven or so files full of pictures and made two galleries on my website. Here are a few that I really like.


Sun Blast.. always like that....


The cat... Another shot of this with the blue kicked up..


Glow and Snow..


Just needs a little defrosting...


Golden Blues...


Diamond Days...

Link to the Tone Mapped Gallery 1


Link to Tone Mapped Gallery 2


Link to a HDR Gallery


Link to another HDR Gallery


Lots more to do... so much more fun to be had.