Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Signs and portents... Or just signs.

Sitting jacking the jaw and listening to friends tell stories. Not a bad evening. Boy can they tell stories. Funny as hell and usually including Fuel, Fast cars, Fire, Police, and one dog. Some pretty hilarious tales.

Since I spent most of this day reading I thought I would spend the evening showing you some signs and a small comment on my favorite subject of aspects. Here ya go...

Longhorn Ranch Motel sign on Route 66. Good luck finding it. Sadly where the R is has fallen off and its almost completely gone. Glad I got this before its state today. I may try and go out to it and get a new shot jsut to contrast and compare. LOL
Y motel in Chama! I don't remember when this motel was vacant also. Love the sign though. love the angle.
There is also a great old phone booth nearby. I think its gone as well.
Near Embudu New Mexico.
I was able to crop out in frame the garbage around this sign / signs. If you were to look for this you would probably not see it for the clutter around it. Keep your eyes open is all I say.
This is okay. Sun needed to be in a better location and again, having to crop out all the junk around it was tough. Very creative maneuvering. LOL
Taos novelty... Or.. you can find em on every corner. 
Keeping your eyes open for the out of the ordinary is worth the time.
People look at you funny sometimes.
The same day i took this shot I took a few of a simple niche in a wall.
Guess what sold? The darn Niche!!
It was a somewhat interesting picture but not what I would have said was something I would put on my wall but it was purchased as a 20x20. I was stunned. Happy though.

Keep looking for those odd shots... Its well worth it. 

L I N K S

if you please...

Cool vintage postcard photos


More gadgets


Cool Photography info page


Awesome cases for your stuff.. No really awesome!