Sunday, March 17, 2013

Photomatix Enhanced Photographs.

I spent the day.. well part of it playing with Photomatix and some single and bracketed photographs to see how they would work out using the different pre-settings. Some turned out good.. some were garbage.. but here are a bunch I like.

Single shot painterly 2

Tone mapped single default
The original shot was so dark you couldn't see the words on the signs.

Single monochrome. I tried different settings with this and nothing looked very good. The photographs was very low mega pix and just didnt have the info to process with.

Single low pix photo on Grunge setting

Single low pix shot Painterly 2

There is so much you can tweak that I could spend four pages and still wouldn't hit it all. Ill see what I can find tomorrow to contrast.. original and enhanced.. Hows that? Good?... Good!

Cheers!

links