Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Suitably Subtle...

So... going through a bunch of pictures and tone mapping and bracketing and and and....well there are a bunch of shot I want to share... But today I thought it would be cool to look at black and white and subtle colors.

City Drug.


Don't Walk


Transitions.


3RD.

Very subtle.... Nothing but a little bit of mapping. 

Choices.


Glowing darkness.

LINKS


Cases for your phone or mp3 player that are like butta!

I have purchased a couple of these cases for all sorts of equipment.
every one of them excellent. Check em out. I love the suede leather.


Good and good site for gaming accessories..


The site I went to to buy the stuff that made it possible to set up the chance to get things that would create a fantastic place to install other cool items from this site like COMPUTER BUILDING STUFF!!!


A backup site for computer stuff. I usually can find what I want on Amazon.com... I go here when I cant find things I needed that I couldnt find elsewhere... Its still a good site. I remember when there were box stores. No more.

Have fun night.. I am off to do some more tone mapping.