Thursday, March 28, 2013

Puters....

I thought that since I touched on Xoxide as a site to get stuff to build a computer I would add to that a bit.

http://www.xoxide.com/

I love these cases....

And these fans...


Mmm... Power supply....

Lighting.... oh so much.. but I really like these...

Keyboard.... blue..... nice....

When it comes to motherboards and cpus and video cards... I'll just put this here... cause its just too hard to tell you ..Oh this is better.. or this is right.. it all depends on what your gonna do.. or what your wanting to play on it...Its way too crazy... but there are some good suggestions.. there are also some good prices... but you can go overboard.... don't forget a cpu fan too.



If you want help.. you can email me..

Im off to tone map some more... yay


Find a link... let me know what it is.