Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nifty

Are these nifty?


Who but nifty people would sit out in the cold in hopes of seeing pretty colors?


Lightning on your lapel...



More most interesting people in the world out in the dark....


Laser test bed over Ice Freen Wind Sensor.... Nifty!


More Nifty people with Nifty tech... screen shows the Nexrad turnin and burnin.


Rat Panel... Never will you see this again. Upper Air Remote Launch Panel


Mo .. signing Mo... and Lava Lamps... Nifty.


Its different.. its strange.. its Nifty.... What is it?

So there ya go.... some nifty things... Just a bit of interest to hold you... Some pictures that have not seen the light of day... I should go search for all the pictures that have not been posted that are still interesting..

Yeah.. that sounds like fun... When I have time.

Today I came home and worked on my hall lights again. I have two switches that control one light. Before it went out if you turned one on the light would light and you could turn the light off with the other. After it blew itself to pieces and I got the wrong switches I now have two switches back in. Not that that helped because the wiring is wacked! So.. today... got home.. Checked where the power was coming in.. check the continuity between two wires to find out which went to the light.. wired it up per the instructions or at least what the book I borrowed from my brother lent me... Now .. wow.. at last.. lights come on... but they wont switch. You have to have both light switched in the up position.. then if you click either one down the lights come on.. but if you try to turn it off with the other it wont work. or.. It will turn it off but you cant turn it back on at the other switch.. Totally crazy... I was too tired to keep running from the breaker to the switches and back and for and back and for... It will have to wait..

Fun huh!

Links!



bye bye Pink Floyd