Sunday, March 3, 2013

On the ball!

I couldn't make it out to the field today for the flights.
I wanted to very bad but after Saturdays long night
and early day being in bed longer than 0550 was
going to happen. Even as bad as I wanted to go out
and support my friends and get myself out of the house. I could not get my aching body out of bed. I knew I would regret it and I do but I just... couldn't....make...it.
So no new shots.. no cool video to edit...no fun and
exciting things to play with... so I will post up some
cool shots of the past and hope that I can get my butt out and about and snapping.      What is going on here?

Really.. This sick crap has got to stop. I have things to do.
The Cloudbouncer has to be finished and I can only sit on the computer for a little bit at a time. Here I am blogging because I can do this without all the stuff that has to be stuffed where. Its going to be done here soon. Really.


Okay took a break for a bit. had to lay down... What the heck is up with it. HDR shots. Loads of fun to do but the processing is tedious sometimes. Its worth it in the long run but three to seven shots per.. waaaa....
Sucks. Now there are single shot HDRs possible. Ive done it but .. well.. I dont know... I have a massive amount of shots to go through.. I should have some time here soon... I hope... I hope Ill be alive enough no to throw up across the keyboard. UGH!





Go take some pictures.... use your phone...







Links things....

http://www.bungie.net/
http://www.santafeworkshops.com/
http://books.google.com/books?id=qIv8bnjndQIC&pg=PT19&lpg=PT19&dq=balloon+checklist&source=bl&ots=2ihmvhfh7e&sig=W9Fiyhnx9dSpa4tbTi6RlwGLo1Q&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result#PPT16,M1