Saturday, March 9, 2013

HDR's and Photomatix A short type look thing.

I was thinking that I had some time to get some re editing done of some shots I have been sitting on forever. not having the free time I had in the past I let it slide. So.. here I'm sitting and decided .. now is the time!! Yay!  Not happening! Go figure that the computer i want to use doesn't have the Photomatix HDR editing program on it. Nor can i get the key because I forgot my email address i used to buy it...and ..and..and...

So the heck with it.. I will go pull a few pictures out from a point and shoot cam as well as some fro a DSLR and some that are bracketed and see how they look side by side..... Not bad.... not bad at all.

By the way... the program is excellent... Here is the link to the website...http://www.hdrsoft.com/

Here is a standard point and shoot single shot picture tone mapped...
Notice that the shot is color and black and white.... Well the program did it without my messing with it. Its using the creative pre-program. I will go into using Photomatix when I have the full program running. What you don't see here is that they program if you don't buy it you get a watermark on the shots so you will see that in the next few pictures.
See the watermark now. Different pre-program but a nice look.


Nice Christmas Tree made out of water bottles. Very good reuse of plastic... each bottle had a blue mini light in it. 


Here you can see the Christmas Tree in the background. Nice waterfall. I ghosted the dripping water so it would not look like a total blur. Another thought for you. The last two shots were 5 brackets. That is 5 different shots put into one. You have to have a very steady hand or a tripod. The program does a very good job at aligning each shot but it will blur if your too shaky.


Here is a blurred shot... no he isn't moving that fast. Its really just the camera.


Bear Ballooning!!

Ill see what I can do about stepping through the program at a future date..

Hope you liked the shots.

See more here..

LINKS!!


And friends shots.. pretty dang good....



And a little assist...