Friday, March 8, 2013

Answers to those pictures

1. National Weather Service tower with wind systems and old ART 2 Targeting attenna.
2. Escape hatch at a Missile Silo near Roswell new Mexico
3. My friends looking for a missile silo in a field. Turns out it burned a long time ago and they just covered it over. Once we started listening you could hear that the silo was still there.. just covered over.
4. More fields watching a racer balloon try and land ( successfully ) in high winds on the Fiesta field.

Yesterdays stuff..

1. A port at a Missile Silo outside Roswell new Mexico... There were all sorts of cool stuff out in the field.
2. Exhaust port on a Osprey.
3. One of the first hand held computers. Still working fine today.
4. A patch in my balloon Kiss A Hoy after the power line strike. Flew the next day great!

Did you get any of the answers? Too bad if you didn't.

Onward and upward...

Here are two computers I build a while back. Time to upgrade them. Rebuild them... Reload them...

Wow.. all the time I don't have to do that.... well soon....


One of my favorite shots. Love the bow and the glow.


Another shot around Enbudu New Mexico of some line isolators. Nice find.


Last but not least for today... Patturns Highperactive laid out and waiting to fly.. no luck that day.


As I am still working my way through this virus or whatever it is ill be short again.

Dreary days really affect my mood. These long and so very dark days suck!

Time for some sunshine.. some big fluffy clouds and nice sunshine.

I am hoping it will be nice enough out tomorrow to get the camera out and get some photographs.

I have some ideas but darnit if the weather refuses to cooperate.

Come on!!!!!

I think I will go watch the Lost Room.... If you havent watched it your missing out. Go.. Go get it off Netflix... sheesh.... get some popcorn... Do it!!

Las Linkas....

Worth a look

More gadgets for you


New Mexico road conditions.. use it

Pirates ARRRRRRR!