Monday, March 25, 2013

As we speak.....

A late day means on the fly blogging... on the fly tone mapping.. in the fly.... poor damn fly.

Must be another diversion...
Who you calling fat?

Off the beaten path and full of colorful animals in a field...

Oliver 70!


FAR - MALL
good luck with that.

There is nothing like a tractor to say... Get your arse offn my property!


1610472


Spring Loaded


Tealing!

Fun huh!.... Here I was going to go find some steam engine shots to tone map and I found this file sitting there. Who could resist!

There is a massive amount of pictures in this file. So guess what.. Yeah.. No... Aint gonna process more tonight. But! I will in the future. I will also build a Tone Mapped gallery on my website. But not tonight.

Enjoy

Links





All Camera links today. Things I use.. have used... will use again and again.