Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sites I hang out at....

When I have time.. which is a rare thing these days...

I remember having tons of time and foolishly wasting it..

Well.... never mind that.... check these LINKs out...


This is a good friends website. He has worked extremely hard to make it as awesome as it is. Dedication.. love... lots of sweat... and sore fingers from all that processing. If you don't visit his site you are sooo missing out. On the left top of his page is Kisses Of Fire... Still a gorgeous balloon... And on the right is Seasons.. his new balloon.... Its heritage if from the same owner as the special shape balloons shown on the side of this bright balloon. This site has everything... sales also... look look! buy buy!



Crib Candy is a site for all the up and coming designers of ..well... lots of things... wow .. can you see the ingenuity of the human being here... I can get stuck on this site.



NeatORama... totally fun site. Take a lot with a grain of salt though. Maybe a salt lick.
But worth looking at everyday.. There is something new here whenever I look.



Archos... I have purchased so many MP3 players.. to mini computers to Mini tablets from these guys. THey were the first builders of hard drive based MP3 players that had no restrictions on the amount of music files that could be accessed. now they are into normal sized tablets.... My kids always get my hand me downs .. I believe all are working except the one that was destroyed by my son.



Woot... great buying site... fun and interesting stuff you may never find anywhere else... Plus they are kinda crazy... a Hoot... nifty things.



Albuquerque international Balloon Fiesta...
Need I say more... only 6 months away... get going.. get reservations get here....
Its worth it... its worth it.... duh!  Bring your camera!


There.... go check it all out... there are so many other sites to go see.... these are good ones.

I didn't mention Amazon.com... not going there... its as bad as a shoe store for Imelda Marcos.

Party on Dudes!