Monday, September 7, 2015

10 more daily's?

I talked about going to a weekly blogging instead of a daily. Daily is very trying. Coming up with interesting insights and novel information and not just using it as a vent zone. As much as I would love to continue it as a daily item it really does consume a lot of mental time hunting up photographs or web sites or pithy comments to harangue you all about.



I have at times gotten off on tracks south O' San Berdoo and not gotten back and ambled over to deep arroyos and went looking at rabbit tracks in the dry and wind blow dust... So I think on the 776th blog it will pause to reset to... I think Sunday.. Let me check... I could daily up to 776 and then pick up the 777th on the 20th Of September. This might give me time to start loading select photographs to my web site instead of completely ignoring it.. That would also allow me to choose some highlight shots for the blog instead of what ever suits my fancy that day or night or last minute. Yes.. Lets say we try that for a bit and see how it goes.... That would leave me off for part of the upcoming Fiesta... Wow... And after Fiesta there wont be a daily FB banner change either.... wow.... what to do with all that time I don't know.... Well I will find out....

Being that its day 25/24 if you are doing the Albuquerque Aloft ( which I am )..Less days... There are quite a few things left to do too. I looked at my list with pencil ready to check things off when I found that what we had completed with the painting and patching and that all... was not on the list. A general clean up was on but not the painting..... So I added it so I could then.. check...it ... off! Which I did with satisfaction. Our poor cast iron tub is such a sad thing. Nice because once you put hot water into it it stays warm but its worn down so much that you cant get the dingy-ness out of it anymore. I expect it will have to be replaced someday or if I can find a reliable person to re-enamel it it could go on for some more years. Well.... there are more things to do but today was the down day... and then there were things done..nothing major.. just parts of parts o the list.

Tomorrow work starts up again.. for two days then I have to take off because I have gardeners coming to raise the weed bed in front and lay out barrier and if possible trim up my purple sage. Because of all the bending over its getting done instead of me doing it. Then other bits to do. Too hot this morning to work outside and I got yelled at when I looked aside at the garage.... So tomorrow or Thursday probably I will be doing that while the work men set my front arights.

Because of all this incoming stress... I edited up some more relaxing photos for my wallpaper at home and work.
















Just calming reeds, pads and water and a few fluffy stems....

The white in the bathroom and hallway are pretty calming too.. hope it stays white... it will be easier to clean I know that.

Banner and logo for the day... different... different but not too different.

Perfect capture on this shot.... day 25... dd 25... works!


I decided to edit up the logo banner a bit with a nice black and white of one of our good Zebras ( Launch Directors ( You have to have them because 500 plus balloons means for major congestion ). It came out quite nicely. You should be able to zoom in a bit on it even with its limited dpi.

Fun and now time to get a few other things done.....