Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thats the fact, Jack!

Such a great movie...on so many levels its was dumber than a box of rocks but great to watch. Like watching a train wreck but it ... just....keeps... going....along.....

I don't really know what to post tonight. No time for much of anything as work ran on a bit longer than I expected today.... Just the way it goes.

I had a good "race" with a red Camero... Not that I was racing or trying to beat this person... he seemed to think he had cut me off earlier on the highway and decided he had to show me what was what almost to my doorstep.. me I was listening to some music and wondering why he was trying to overtake me every chance he got... Sorry.. the only idiot I saw in front o me was a texter driving between side lines.. hit one.. weave back.. hit the other... weave back.... Good laws. Reminded me a lot of....



Heh.. spent a good 20 minutes just editing this silly thing.

Yeah.... something like 8 days of daily's to go... I seem to now be looking forward to the break. That and editing and uploading pictures to the web site again... Oh and there is also some video I need to fix and my program took a dive so I have to get that working again. Nothing is more frustrating then going to edit and having the program puke up in front of you.... Oh well.. Here are a few fisheye shots from Fiesta Field.. Or over it.. way back when....












So many feets up in the air. May have to try for the same shot this Fiesta... we can compare it then and now. If I get a chance.. If I can see through all the other balloons.. If I get real lucky.

Well thats about it for the night.. gotta get some things done to get ready for tomorrows yard clean...

Have a great evening.. Dont Text and Drive!

Oh.. FB banner and logo...

I copied...find the number...


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qygy_stripes-boom-chuga-luga-bill-murray_fun