Friday, September 11, 2015

Way Late and a few Dollars short.

Wow did it get late quickly. Been a crazy day... Work didn't go anywhere near where it was supposed to. Due to a server failure everything that was scheduled for that time went right out the window. Now next week will be catch up on a bunch of stuff. Ugh... Catch up....


So.. the fun thing today was that my cell phone browsers got a virus.. or really a redirect problem. Bastards! Its going around and infects IOS and Android stuff. Lots on the nets about it but no clear cure for the troubles it causes. Thank goodness I rarely keep anything important on the phone so it was wipe and reload... It took time but not as much as you would think. It was quicker due to Androids restoral and backup services. A lot of things I would have had to restore were already there.

It needed a good wipe anyways. Upped has increased and all the stupid apps that I had downloaded and used once are gone. I have to re-setup the screens but that's just not much of a problem either. What did bother me the most was the brain dead thought behind the attack. If you are going to use a redirect to cause me to see and then ?want? what you sent me to the last thing I am ever going to want is what you forced into my face.... You are that stupid? Just like the ads that run before youtube videos.. guess what.. I am not using any of those services or items.. nope never.

I read a lot about holidays and how they were set up and lengthened to get you to buy buy buy... well I dont... We dont.. We do not do "Valentines Day" Mother and Fathers days are simple and no gifts are ever exchanged.. Christmas was for the kids and now they just get some extra money... We enjoy the season without getting tricked into spending more than we normally would... We can usually enjoy little gifts year round if we want to do that.... Don't get hooked.... Now saying that.. it was not right away.. we did get pulled in when we were young. No longer.

What I did have fun seeing was a cool off road camper vehicle which was completely impressive... The links below. Talk about self sufficient! The main items for me in a camper type vehicle is to be able to use it while moving, to have a large enough toilet /. shower area and the ability to run unconnected... this thing does it all and adds a nice coffee maker in the mix... totally awesome.. I get 300 k I may just have to go get me one of them.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/this-looks-like-a-luxury-apartment-but-step-outside-it-s-the-earthroamer-xv-lt-expedition-vehicle

Amazing... And yes.. I believe I could live in one for a long time.

Pictures today are from my cell phone... wall papers I have adapted... I lost a few of the ones I had just uploaded as they didn't get backed up but I have copies.. or the originals on the computer.













I have to do some more with all the posters I have been making lately... So much to do .. so little time.

Oh .. I did get my trailer roller leg re-positioned inside the "A" area of the tongue.. works great! Now I jsut have to cut the bolts down and coat them with a rubberizer so no one get poked by then and I ahve jsut added 8 to 10 inches to a turn without hurting the truck or tire or leg. Woo Hoo!.

Tomorrow.. Propane and fix the shelf.. Got that figured out on the drive home today..What a country!

Facebook banner and logo.......

A tough one. Saw it.. had to do the mods.. had to change every bit of font to get it to work.. only to ahve the 21 faded too far out and too small to see.. so I had to add the act now bit.. sigh...


Winston Churchill said the "Let us go forward" thing... I really didn't want to use the "Keep Calm" bit as it has been used to death but it fit so well with the 21 and I had to Pirate Teds bit a bit... Just a bit.

ARRRR......



Ortegas propane opens at 0700....I will get there soon after probably....since I will more than likely be up at that time... Then its Ice and sodas and snacks for Sunday.. Come home.. Fix the shelf... repack the chairs and table... then get some other things done prepping for Fiesta. Lost to get done this year.... instead of the .. damn.. Starts tomorrow.. Crap.... of the last few years.....

Off with you.. Go drink someone else's RUM! Or have a cuppa and a biscuit.