Thursday, September 10, 2015

Werkin it.

Most of today was spent working on the trailer while watching my Angie's list landscapers work "one at a time" or so it seemed. I paid for two people for four hours or one for eight hours... I got one for four. They did get the main part of my jobs list out of the way but when they bailed 30 minutes early I find myself deciding that its not worth the money unless they are monitored by a foreman. I will have to go on and report my feelings about this but I feel they did what I mainly asked them to do so I am a dither. Will I use them again.... no.


Will I use Angie's list again.... not sure.. I need an electrician and a plumber... I know a very good plumber so I really only need an electrician. I am wondering if I will get the same service.  I can hope. I will try them one more time and see what happens...

So the trailer lights turned out to be much easier to replace than I thought. I figured I would be wiring and cutting and resetting all day but turned out that the side lights were already set for crimping and the back lights just needed total removal and re-thread and then wiring into the old spots. Easy Peasy.












I got a great email just now from American Airlines stating my tickets have been processed and credit card charged form my flight..( what flight you ask ).. Just open the attachment to view the documents.... RIGHT!! I was born yesterday.... Bite me Spammer/Trojan Horse Faced Scum Suckin Weed Eaters!!

Mmmm... So yes... Trailer is all nice in the lights section. I did also remove the spare tire from the side of the tongue ( if you turned a bit much you smashed the tire into the bumper and said bumper is pushed into the truck a bit more than it should be ) and into the trailer itself. Its strapped now to the inside right where it is not really in the way nor is it hard to remove. I may move it somewhere else but its not where it got in the way with the truck.

I was going to work on the shelf in the trailer  but it became way too hot out to be in it. Since my hydration system is bad I could not stay and sweat it. I will work on it Saturday morning along with switching my front lift roller to an inside position to again stop from mashing it against the truck. This should clean up both sides of the tongue area....Woo Hoo!I think after that I will tie wrap my power connector more securely and I think we are done with that.

I also rearranged the bins in the garage, swept out the corner, re-positioned the freezer, hung up the bags, did a wash, cleared the fridge or old food and ran two loads of dishes through the washer and unloaded ( every dish or eating device was clean), got every piece of trash out of the house, folded clothes, moved backup blankets to nice clear bins and parked them in the nice clear bin area freeing up the inside linen closet for as needed sheets and blankets. Wow... I even arranged the truck bins.. for baggies, tie down straps, one large tarp, releases, hand warming pads, trash bags, velco, and last but not lease a roll of TP. Whew.

Tomorrow back to work and rest... hahahahahahaha...... My back may be killing me but at least I am sitting. I did cut up some pictures for today from Angel fire that I will use as wall paper across my two screens at work. They are restive.

 










Thank goodness I save everything I edit... I save it EVERYWHERE so it will be hard to get it all together when I want to upload it all to my web site but that will happen here soon....very soon.

My facebook banner for the day is one I have taken pictures of before and I used it this time with a little edit for the daily count.. it took longer to do the stupid numbers than it did to process the picture... sheesh!


I think its pretty hideous as art and a serious problem for emergency landing but it makes a goofd forefront to the mountains... and that's good enough for now.

My logo today was harder to edit than everything else.... Not quite as bad as yesterdays ... which didn't turn out as I wanted but neato still...  I had to chase down another cool Zebra shot and edit that small picture for what I wanted.... which was one of the stances a Zebra will take if they want you to stay put. Two thumbs down out. Hold In Place. I decided to split the "IN" because every way I tried it it would not be even.. I had to nudge the Zebra over a tad too.. but it works... Then it was get the day number in there... but where.... Nothing I could think of to put it right up front so decided to run it behind in a strip thing.... It came out nice but I had to work to get the Zebra back to white.


There is nothing more frustrating than be on hold standing up and waiting to launch as to have to go to the toilet at that same moment. Most times I can just ignore it and lock the bladder down but sometimes it can greatly affect you... Ugh... No you cannot leave the basket after you are standing up... not legally.... No porta on board either....

Oh boy.. lots of typing today..... Off you go... enjoy your night.. I will not add any of the links I found tonight as they are ... middling.