Sunday, January 20, 2013

Number 1 crazy non spell checks blog of things!

First blog on everything Hot Air Ballooning / Videography / Computers ... and what ever tickles my fancy.

Its going to be a very loosely written blog so hang in there.

A little set up for you. In no specific order or importance....

Computers...

I have been a computer technician for a long time starting out in main frames / crypto equipment and feeding into pc based computers...more on that later but if you have questions or information needs without dragging through Best Buys strange "Charge you for everything" black and white stuff I may be able to help ya.

Ballooning...

When I moved to New Mexico I started crewing on a few hot air balloon teams. This led to learning to fly... to flying a Racer type Lindstrand balloon. A totally different animal to the regular teardrop style balloon. Much more on the later...

Videography ( made up word I like )...

Ballooning led me to photography and then to videoing my flights..then friends flights and onward to editing videos for a fee. I will edit for anyone who has a need at 1/3rd or less the cost of your standard video editing company and without the add on charges. I find it challenging to create something special for friends and folk. Ive created videos for myself and used great songs for background. They are for fun only though and never for sale. When I edit for the public I use free use music only or music from Artists that allow use of their music if you point back to their website ( Danosongs.com is my favorite ).

Along with videos I do shoot Ballooning and other subjects as I get requests or just for the heck of it. I love giving my friends pictures of their flights, themselves and friends. Ive done shoots for fee also. I'm open to new experiences anytime.

Whew!  Enough for now... more on each subject later!  stay tuned for further announcements....and pictures!