Thursday, January 24, 2013

Editing video.. What looks easy

Ouch!    I have been working on an edit for hours n hours. What should have been an easy edit has turned difficult, time consuming and frustrating.

An edit of a rock band flying in a hot air balloon. The band came to the balloon fiesta to shoot a music video, which turned out pretty good. I hung a camera on the balloon when they went up for their first hot air balloon flight. They loved it.

Here is the link to the group...
http://noisey.vice.com/music-video-premieres/hollerado-pick-me-up


. The video was purchased by a cool company. Okay..two edits...one that speeds up to 10 times nlrmal speed then comes back to normal speed at the end and a normal speed 40 minute version...what could be so hard. Well it is now. Processing the second time now. I hope it clears this time.

I'll know in an hour or so. Fingers crossed.

What happened...the video tinged golden in dvd processing. Why? Not a clue right now. The original exit is clear and clean.

Fingers crossed. I will scan the file tomorrow.