Saturday, October 25, 2014

Step Back

Step forward, Step back, Step left, step right and right again...... what did that give ya?



Heck if I know.



Not a bad Saturday. The exterior house list was set aside. The inside got some attention but not where it really needs it though its not that bad. No.. its fine... I can get myself frustrated just trying to sort electronic cables and power chargers and camera equipment. I did get it done but didn't solve all the problems. Some....

Plan for tomorrow is ( Im laughing here ) remove everything from the trailer and get it put in the garage. Move all the cables and equipment sorted yesterday to the garage and stored, maybe get down and get a new vent hood, work on some pictures and videos... feeling like I am living with a low grade fever ( not Ebola sheesh! ) is not making me real happy.

Most of my friends are in Taos. Balloon rally up there. Not sure that if I went I would be able to get out of the hotel bed.. no I would.. I was not in the rally but thought of renegading it. Too bad I had no crew and half the balloon system is already in the garage apart. We are set to go to Gallup in December so there... we are doing something.

I edited a video of Phil's flight on the 10th. I had mistaken on the dates until I saw the time stamp. Andrews flight was Thursday and Phil's was Friday with Linda's being Saturday. Linda is going to get me a Cherokee Nation flag to fly on my balloon. Cant wait to put it on the crown line. Pretty awesome! Its time I set my flags on my system... just being lazy again.

I also took five pictures and panel edited them. All are Dawn Patrol shots. The hardest to shoot by hand, but I did get a few that were not fuzzy and out of focus. I will be tweaking fiesta pictures for a while. I did find an easy and quick way to expand my storage systems. Took heavy thinking to do it too. Lots of decisions on moving, saving specific space and doubling things. Very technical.. shhh!
















Such a bunch of interesting things to do. These were selected for the frame. No really they just worked that way. Time to do some thinking and thinking. So much of that to do. Oh..and what are the thoughts out there on drawing surfaces? Worth it? I can think it would help on some painting aspects of editing, not full time using of it. I did looked at a writing pad that could be sent to my iPad.

I am a writer of massive amounts of notes. Little yellow notepads. I scanned in tons of them the other day or three. Lots of worthwhile information but no ability to easily move them to digital form. There are some pens and pads that will do it but the reviews are all over the place. I guess I could try it out and if it didn't work like it said return it... its a pain though.

Thinking.....

The link to Phil's flight.. fun times.

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e13729b7a