Thursday, October 16, 2014

Skippers

Skipped yesterday

The computer was taking forever to process a dual video I edited. It turned out nicely though the original 720 is much cleaner and clearer than the version uploaded. Too bad for that. Full screen it is pretty impressive. Had to boost the contrast since it was a very low light day.

Link is here..

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e36b85236

A good piece of Enya in the back. It was much longer since we sat on the field for a while waiting to be launched. Also the view was more than excellent in 360 degrees but there is so much the cameras can capture.

I am going to try to edit all cameras into one video and speed it up.. its going to take ages to do but it might be worth it. Its a two pass splash and dash in the Rio Grande. The first was a miss but the second was excellent. I have another to do but I have to send some pictures to a friend in a moment and I do not have the time to do everything at once. I owe him some reverse pictures of him in the river in a kayak.

Off I go.. but here are some shots from the same day as the video adjusted for the hell of it.

The clouds were impressive...


Lindy in it.


FIJI! That is not touched. THe clouds were roiling.


Deep colors that I lightened a bit.


Patturns Highperactive and launch grid mate.

I wish I had time to take pictures of the clouds but I had ( wanted ) to fly! It was still impressive darnit!

Off I go to send some pictures

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................................