Friday, October 24, 2014

Side Stepping

Wandered away again to do other things... Seems I have lost my advertising... since they never paid me I am glad to see the back of them. If I want advertisers here it will be the ones chosen by me and perhaps a few coins in my pocket.

I was distracted by photographs and videos. I was editing balloon shots and got discouraged due to the poor lighting ( darn you sky! ) ( darn you having to fly when the sun broke out! ) and having to boost the contrast. Blah.

Then I was editing videos and got to one with my friend Phil in it and did it once.. and didn't like it.. then I did it again.. editing video is pretty crazy time consuming but still I didn't like how it came up. I started for the third time and stopped since it was now feeling forced. Maybe I can get back to it this weekend.

This has been a unsettling week. Instabilities, upsets, deaths of friends and then a friends dog.. dog as in family too. ( I am staring at my dog right now ). A sucky week. I know its been rough and its always something and I darn well will miss my dog when she heads out to the fields to run but I have to stand by my statement that I was better for knowing them. I am happy they are happy and at peace? Or barking? I know I will really miss Izzy meeting me at the door and trying to guess my tracking about the house and sitting with me like a cat but I will never get another dog because no dog can replace this one in my life... Same goes with friends and family ( except getting new ones cause.. well.. ) . Yes.. everything dies.. yes it sucks to be apart from them but yes.. they are happier I am sure... unless they are/were EVIL!...

Happy to have known you and enjoyed your company.. see ya soon.

That all has occupied my head.... today being Friday I was going through the work on my desk.. as it went up and down.. as I sat and stood.. stood and sat.... Oh... where was I.. yes.. It got cold in the office and I decided to make my rounds of the property and took the camera with me to warm up. I also decided to slap on a 4x and 10x lens filters on the front... What the heck... I took some pictures of the leaves and a few flowers and one .. amazing.. one.. walking... stick bug.... go figure! You can see the edits below. They will end up in our office foyer digital picture frames. I did crop for wide on these. Full size they are excellent. Seriously sharp focal range.





















Off I go to calm my headache and not go to bed at 8pm on a Friday... so old.. so old.

Post Script... No I meant to spell like that.