Tuesday, October 14, 2014

1st day of waking up late

Yeah! I get up later to go to work than I do for Fiesta... Whats that all about>!??!

First day back at work and it was a stack of email that seemed to never end but did.

First day back and a meeting that was fun because of the people in it.

First day back and I did a lot of number crunching, document finding, verification.

First day back and I really enjoy my job. Whine that I might sometimes about some of the goofier things.

Even the commute was fine there and back. No...not that it was light or no traffic.. I just didnt care about it.

I think I spent the drive home today thinking on what the last week was full of and what I would find once I started looking into the next days video edits.

Yes, I did edit Monday mornings flight with Aldis. It was just the front camera as its easy to do. Really like the music even if it isn't a great fit. It was a fun flight with a fun ending.

I wonder what the rest of the week will be like......

Some shots from the day that I grabbed quickly. There are some very nice ones and some of the below I want to edit a bit but that's for the weekend.

( addition... Found this band..Love this song... )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PURBm6kmMQ

My Lindstrand. Never get tired of looking up. Love the feel of the burners.


This shot looks so fake! Its like someone laid the red line over the picture. It isn't. Its real. Just my red line and black turning vent line in the way of the shot.


Overflight. Most days we were launched in a kooky way. The winds were kooky too.


Frank! No landing on other balloons! Just Kidding. But that face!


My great friends Eric and Holly in a special balloon with the city behind them... my favorite kind of shot.
That basket they are in can be broken down to about 1 foot high. It has a snazzy little burner too.

Yep.. I have to crop some of these.. they are that fun. Not tonight.. too tired.

I think I may just go do that now.