Sunday, March 31, 2019

Raining... Raining!!! Don't play that snow game with me!!!

It's raining again? It's raining again! Now the weeds will grow and cause all sorts of comments from the neighbors... who are to deal with that.. just don't look!! Bah!!

What I need is a house that has no large grounds but not connected to any other. Smaller but not too small. What I have is a big house with lots of grounds and very little want to manage it .. which to most is weed pulling, rocking, and such. Not interested in the least bit as it was a punishment when I was in trouble when young. So I hate yard work with a passion.


But that's not what I was going to go on about today.

After a week with my Granddaughter I am all tired out. She is a wonder and also very very active. Way more active than my old self can keep up with. Children are for the young... too too tired.

We were out each day. To the new park in Rio Rancho, which is very nice. She spent about two hours usually running hither and yon.. up and down. If we didn't do that we were at the mall to walk about or to the Aquarium or the Bio Park and lastly we were at the Explora.
From all of that running, I shot as many pictures of her running around trying to catch her expressions as she is a very expressive person.

What I have to show today is a few from the Aquarium and Bio Park.

Most pictures I took of the aquarium were of my Granddaughter so will not show. These two are the best-ish from the Aquarium. Love the jellyfish. No time to get a real crisp shot though.

The great tank was cool but not clear enough nor clear enough.

From the Bio Park. Bamboo above.

Baubles and bubbles.

A nesting. Quiet and watchful.

I like the shadows as much as the little tiny bits of yellow.

Some dazzling lights above. A very bright color in the brown deserts.

More explosions of yellow on the tips of these blue purple flares.

The deep reds also. Deep deep for the surrounding areas.

Ferns. Remind me of things. Very sensitive and very delicate. Not something you see here in New Mexico except in captivity.

Poky things. Big, nasty and ouch filled.

Lastly the local breed of hanging colors. Seemily in movement but frozen in the heat.

So good local pictures. Many I have not added here but will soon to the web site.

It will be a quieter week all around. Back to the standard work day and day after.

Maybe better to stay with the quiet life all around.