Sunday, March 24, 2019

Can I get a little gentle winds here....even!

A quick week and a Granddaughter in the house. That means everything I usually do it shunted aside to dote on her every need.

Yes... I am going to spoil her. I don't get to see her enough to no keep her as happy as possible. She is a sweetheart but sure does like to push buttons.



I did get to go out and TRY and balloon. The winds were not conducive for it.. going the wrong way and being a bit odd.

So I took pictures and just watched everything go on.

I did get some pictures of the cherry blossoms at work so here are some pictures but little comments.

A windy day to try for sharp detailed pictures..so pretty though.

Love the little hearts on the ends.

The edge of dawn.

Another moon shot. Can you get enough of these?

Kubi turning vents in the morning... very poetic.

This bird went over chopping air.. it was loud.

Ignis Kubi burner.. one side. Very pretty engineering here.

Wicker basket weave is also a thing of art.

Distant trainer. Cruising down the valley.

Looking into the top of Kisses of Fire as she lays down is always a kaleidoscope kinda look.

Big Al keeps the envelope up off the ground in preparation to bagging her for the day. Very serious work.

I was doing a lot of force aspect shots for some reason. They just looked cool.

Front back.. who knows.

Crown line closeness.

Looking down the fabric.


So other than that I have been surfing youtube and the Alberton push 2. looking worth the money to get my own music in my videos and not pay anyone else.

That and a few minor things its been aa crazy time.

Going to go back to watching my Granddaughter watch strange EGG videos on youtube...

Enjoy yourselfs out there.