Sunday, February 25, 2018

Bloody Hell.. and other assorted descriptors

It just took me ten minutes of &*(%$*^&$  to get logged into this blog site.. oh.. I have a mind to go to my own damn site....

Its still buggering up here and there.



Yeah... and yeah.. no TP anywhere to clean up this Google mess. ARGH... well lets see if I can add this blog for today... before it blows up again... ( Im logged in and it keeps asking me to log in ).

Not like there is a lot to it.

Down and dirty for today....

Broke my foot two weeks ago and took that long and pain to go see a doc about it. Yeah.. Its really broke. After seeing a Podiatrist I am in a boot for 6 weeks. It was a perfect Dancers break as they tell me. No surgery or casts or splints or anything... just the boot of shame... somewhat like the cone of shame for dogs. I need to get people to sign my boot... It was expensive. I have good blood flow in the area so they are happy to make me miserable with this thing. Pain...I refuse to feel it.

So the week was full of stuff.. mostly hospitals and distant parking lots to traverse... I would bore you.

I did get asked to come up with a logo for T shirts for the VFRS St Pats balloon Rallye... which I did. Hard because the photo files for the balloons were very low resolution...but I came up with a nice little thing. I have to adjust it a bit still..but it will be done tomorrow for sure.

The Rally ( Rallye ) is in Belen NM. It used to be in Los Lunas but it was squeezed out. Belen has more space and such. I flew it last year and had a good time. I did have Ted with me so that is usually fun or funny. Expecting to do that next month. Between that I will be taking part in a training ( hands on ) session for new people interested in ballooning. Have all these new people learn how to remove, assemble, assist in inflation.. maybe bobble down the field, catch, lay down, secure the whole thing. Requested the Kennedy so that will be extra fun.

Also going to take a trip up to Colorado somewhere in there and I will take pictures of that. I am hoping the next couple of weeks to have lots of shots to show you.

For today you get some interesting stuff I've come across or made or such.. Its also the waiting point for the Fiesta Registration... so lots of waiting...

And web surfing...

This got my attention. Migration.. you never used to think about it but the US is so huge its novel to think about.


Based on a Hotel in Riverside Cali...
 Super funny to listen to the song now.


Love the capture from the 360 camera.  Since no one is interested in the two 4k versions I am going to break them out and start using them... Should be very novel.


Ted has a great eye for photographs but a teeny tiny iPhone to take pictures. I love his shots but I have to force a Nikon on him if or when we fly next to each other again.


A long throw back at 2nd Kiss. A very beautiful balloon that was not taken care of by the previous owner and a quick loss to our family of balloons.


My favorite rabbit shot. When I am lost in thought and wandering about this will pop in my head. One rabbit.. maybe not impressed with you..  or what your up to... or perhaps just a good raspberry at you just because...


When asked who my primary care Doctor is... And lately that has been a lot.. I show them this...
My Doctor..


For long road trips do not use a balloon... not gonna stay on the road and not gonna get very far down it.... unless you are long jumping.


I am not impressed with most bumper stickers.. and I just had to make this to show my complete withering deep sighing level of feels for your silly bumper stickers.. hahaha...  Just had another thought for a different sticker.. wow.


Almost that time... do I have all my ducks in a row.. or moose in a peck or numbers adjusted by my best mob accountant... cant wait..


A true statement I need to remember....


Loved this pictograph.... I really love New Mexico.


A never before seen shot from the archives. A fun day of flying friends. Landed in what looked to be a beautiful green park only to "splash down". Swapped passengers and back up in the air for more fun.

So what more fun can you have.....

See how green it looked on the right... wow nice place to lay out the envelope... Uh nope!

Last for looking at the past this weekend is a glow we did for our good friends at their wedding rehearsal dinner. A complete surprise for the people in the houses and apartments that bordered this field.. a lot of fun for us.

I have so many pictures stuffed in files everywhere that I forget what I have added and whats never been viewed. I need a system but it takes too long to process...

Oh well... Off to do some more resting of the foot....

PS.. Someone bought me a pair of nice new chairs for my computer room.. probably just before the ones I have now fall completely apart.... there is leather bits all over the house on the floor.. perhaps that was the impulse to get something quickly.... I cant wait..  I think the old chairs will go directly to the dump along with some others we have not flung to the curb but seriously need to be removed... Why hold onto the stuff when its past its usefulness..  I feel I will need to live up to the new chairs... not sure Im up for that... but Thank You!

Life.....Its so strange lately....