Sunday, February 4, 2018

Lunar things

Really only one semi good shot of the Lunar event. I was not ready for it and the area where the moon was had particulate in the air and then the reflection of the city also caused for a bummer of a shot. I got it though... just nothing near good enough.


Other than that one event most of the week was a blur of pain and illness. If it wasn't a sore throat it was my left foot. Yeah! I got up from my chair, took a step with my right foot, put my left foot down and it was non-existent and turned, so when I stepped down I stepped onto my two left most toes and rolled over it as my weight came on it. Only feel and hear the crackling of bones I was sure broke. Laying on the floor ( amazingly I didn't bash my head into the television stand ) and held my foot that now was wide awake and screaming. But... I could get up and nothing was out of line though by the time I sat back down the left side of my foot was swollen a bit. So... that was Thursday evening, today its less swollen and less painful but I cant still put any weight on the left side of my foot. If its like this tomorrow when I go to work I will go to urgent care after. I just think I may have cracked the bones but not broken them. I don't think the Docs will say anything but .. wear a funny shoe and keep it elevated as much as possible..... Hate paying money for that kind of advice.

Since I have been under the weather taking any pictures was out. I have a few from my phone and here and there I might share...   well its something.

Some from the internets and some from my own stuff....


I never knew there was such a thing.... though I want to believe there are some missing now.


And those items you really need to do.....


Not sure who took this but I thank you... Patturns Highperactive over  the Anderson Abruzzo Balloon Museum.

My Patturns In Czech balloon coat. No hood and black. It looks stunning.


Next will be a jacket like this for cool days with all four balloons on it on a square with other embroidery.

I saw this and thought of my Granddaughter and her ability to wear anyone out.


And my brother who turn me on to Monty Pythins Flying Circusses and the antics. ( sp is intentional )

View of the new GOES visible light view. Super cool to watch the sun hit everything.


A wonderful picture of In Czech over Fiesta field by Holly M. Hoping to get some air here soon as I am healthy enough.


Since I have been laid up and stuck in a chair I have been playing more Fallout 4. I now have it on the computer since the Xbox couldn't handle the mods I wanted to play. Sadly the main mod I liked and that made the Xbox crater isn't available on the PC.. but there is one that's close.. so...

Not the mod build out I am using now.


 My poor chairs.... They were great for the first 6 or so years then started to shed leather... No luck so far finding a replacement.


Yes this is a bit shotgunny all over the place but I'm still tired and not at all comfortable with my mentation level.

When you start over with Fallout 4 and you are used to being level 233 it really hurts. Lots of deaths, lots of rads, little fun... so I am modding the heck.. ok.. not too much but just enough.


The visual look of the game is intense... This is one settlement. If you are not aware of what the game is.. its mostly quests... major and minor or side.. but F4 has building as well.. so if you dont want to go kill things you can build up your settlements and protect and secure the survivors on the wasteland... I like this part the most.... So you pick up stuff to sell for supplies to build...


Not the same settlement but you get the idea. With the mods that the game makers added you can build cement walls and footings.. which makes it much easier to build walls... Not that the walls will stop all the damned raiders from attacking or attacking at all... part of the game....


You can lose yourself in building things for people that dont exist outside the game.. hahahahaha

Too bad reality isn't as easily adjusted....

So onto creating this short blog on things that wont matter in in the future but give a bit of pleasure.

The best of the moon...


I should leave my tripod in my truck.

Salute!