Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pin Boy

If you have never watched Henry Winkler and Michael Keaton's Night Shift... go watch it. Its a very good movie from wayyyy back.. and the Pool Boy thing is a constant in my mind for jobs that you really don't want to do... But on the other had I really love doing the pin thing... so.. yeah.. confusing.


Another great movie is Better Off Dead. Worth every minute of your time.

So the week is gone past and its so much closer to Christmas. I did "almost" complete my Christmas shopping. One person requires a lot of phone time to get things done. Trying to keep it small and less painful on the pocketbook. Too many outlays and situations and too little incomming... but everyone is in that boat I believe.

The Red Rock Rally was fun. I did bust out two quick videos on it. One from the GoPro and one from the 360. One at 27 times speed and one at 10 times speed. The links...

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e5fcfc8b

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e1c6a3f14

I still have pictures to do but here are a few more...

Flying in and amongst the rocks is the fun of it all. Sliding sideways is a bad thing as there are some sharp edges can cut your emvelope. Up and down is usually okay. Oh. and what ever other people say you can fly with a hole in your envelope.. its just not fun and sometimes not safe and most times not in regulations, You land and pack up and get it repaired.






Pulling the envelope down against the light breeze.. not a lot of fun.

But very colorful.

Onward. I did finish my Sons balloon pin and sent it off prior to this rally. I could not respond to the request to check the proof until I was back in town. Its too easy to miss an error. Now that we have looked at it and changed around some of the colors it is off to get cost of their making.

That will be two of four down.

Here is the first.. In Czech...



Ill post MOJO when it arrives... probably the week after next.

Now I have to recreate Highperactives pin..


Change of interior and exterior color rings. Change of background.. Change of size of lettering. Add detail.

Then after that its Kiss A Hoy.. but I have the wire frame for her already..


I have to work on the basket on this and also maybe straighten it up. Maybe.

I do have in my mind a Pilot pin for Racer Pilots and Standard balloon Pilots in my head and on paper. I wont share that as of yet. Surprise surprise surprise.

So pin designs.. lots of fun.. loads of hard work ... I am trying one for a friend but the pic is just too blurry to get a good gore drawing. I will try again but if it sucks I will have to get a better picture.

Other than that... My xbox Fallout 4 game is having problems... Its lagging horribly... I may have over run the game somehow.... watching and waiting to see if it corrects itself.

Next week.. Christmas presents arrive and have to be wrapped.... Much to do and maybe a trip to Colorado for an assist.

I wanted to fly this next weekend to check my instruments but that may be a no go. Oh well.

How you are having a good time through your life  so far.... Me.. im dong laundry! YAY!