Sunday, June 19, 2016

Los Fathers Day

Sunday, Fathers day, Brothers Birthday, I'm hiding in my house. Its cool here and there are no nasty fire ants trying to kill me. The dog is trying to trip me up though so there is something to be aware of.


Way back when with my 2 year old daughter. He daughter is the spitting image of her minus the hair. She is slow to get hair for some reason. She also has better control of her face and as Aub was more the happy kid all the time Emmers can give the stink eye in a second. She is much quieter than Aub ever was ... so you gets what you gets.

This last week was long. In fact there were five full days in it without break. The first in a while due to children and other things that go bump in the night. Next week will probably be another long one too. Lots and lots of paperwork and financial docs to deal with. Its going to be longer because amounts for items are not jiving with the reported amounts. I have to figure out how purchases were grouped which is a real pain in the butt. Next time I am ordering things separately so I can track each item as said. Seriously took five hours just to get started to get to the place where I can find the numbers. Sad.

I did get one video done of the flying last Saturday. Link provided below. I really have to do the other version but I am a bit tired so I don't know when that will happen. My front yard is amazing. I had gotten the name of a gardener from a friend but I had worries as the last people I had in took the money and did as little possible to fulfill the minimums and went away an hour early. Will not use Angies list again. The ratings for these guys were high and they sucked. So....

I was worried.. but.. the gardener showed up a day early, just after I left for work.. Uh Oh.... But no... When I got home He and his helper had spent 5 hours and where I thought it would be smarter to just dig it all up and star over this guy amazed me and sculpted my sage and trees and grounds back to the way they were meant to be. It didn't look this good when I bought the house. Stunned I was. I look at it all the time and am very happy. I will have the gardener back to do more as soon as I can. He rocks.



My granddaughter got hold of my daughters glasses so she had to put them on her.. and this ensued.

Forest fire in the mountains behind our office. There are two really but it came up fast and got big. Still going.

So went the week.

On the gaming front I am waiting for a new DLC to drop and have upgraded my settlements . Now there is not much to do so I am working on file transfers and getting my drives right.  They are allowing computer mods to be used in the game and some of very nice.. like the one below .. grass and leaves.. wonderful.. too bad it restricts your saves. I might try it again but I might now.

Mostly I am a bit tired. So I expect it to be a quiet day and I am hoping for a very quiet and uneventful week.

Hope you have a quiet nice week too.

Here is that link....

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e7a26cd5f

http://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/e7a26cd5f