Sunday, February 7, 2016

Superbowl Sunday Short Shrift.

Sitting here watching the Superbowl on my computer. Its clearer.. I can watch it while editing, posting, playing on the xbox without moving my eyes too far left or right. Mostly I want to watch the commercials. Only a few more stinkers so far.. SkwareSpace was real bad. The friend one was bad but not as bad.... I also have dog on lap.. or legs... breaking them slowly.


Okay.. dog adjusted.. or foot rest adjusted so my legs aren't being bent backwards by 18 lbs of dog.

X-Files is back... the first episode was seriously off..... Second was hilarious.. They need to get it tighter on the serious ones in the future. The same.. see everything..everything disappears crap is old.

Wow... convertabley sad advert.... Where are the good ones?The game is better than the commercials.

I keep stacking net tabs now. THen I just delete them. I saved them from yesterday out of defiance of my closing and cleaning thing.

Top of the pot...

Uh Oh.. History lessons... pretty cool though.
http://www.toptenz.net/10-notorious-outlaws-who-became-folk-heroes.php

Time traders....
http://geekologie.com/2016/02/conspiracy-ancient-sculpture-of-lady-usi.php

Amazing .. RIght place, right time captures.
http://sploid.gizmodo.com/a-meteorite-explodes-over-the-mojave-in-this-incredible-1757369227

Interesting Navy flying rules...
http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-five-maneuvers-that-were-prohibited-in-the-f-14-tom-1757179036

And that was about it. The other things were so stupid as to be a total waste of netspace.

Ballooning has been very idle... No interest in it much at all. Too cold..too tired....

WOW.. The commercials suck.. Bud Light.. really bad... bad bad bad.... stupidly badly bad.

But saying that ( ballooning ) we did get out and install a new thermistor line in Kiss A Hoy. It was too fickle wind wize to get her up or in the air. But it got done.

Home ground it was refill the pond.... sigh.. This entails untangling three hoses.. lining them up from the garage to the pond in back and attaching them and getting the water on. Since the back wall tap is leaky and its the winter I do not want to use it at all. Every movement created a tangle or a trip or a frustration. While the pond was filling it was time to pull items out of the trailer and put them in the garage and from the garage things needed to be moved to the shed that should have been moved months ago but ... wow.. wernt.

Hyundai commercial was funny...

Yeah.. so.. lots of stuff done while the pond filled including some very bokeh shots of the Lindstrand basket... yes... wow... took pictures of something other than an xbox screen.. woah!

Nice twinkling of the sunlight through the wicker.


Caps and Pyramids. So nice and unmarred after five years of ownership.

Back up ( required ) strikers. In case the piezos fail.... sure.

Super Stickers. Still on and nice and shiny on these retro looking tanks.

QSOh my goodness! Little flecks of dust and one little ding from a loose wrench.


Yeah.. a few.... Yeah I didn't have to go far to take them.. but yeah.. I like them... Oh.. one more.. I forgot.

Tanks are full but will wait a few more weeks... sigh. Yes there is dust on them. I do not have a basket cover. No I am not going to clean just to take one picture. Yes its still awesome.


There.. and one other thing.. My Granddaughter is Awesome too.... I didn't get to see her today since there are people under the weather in the house so... no baby today... One and only ( hopefully for you ) selfie with her.


She is super cool and now has her eyes open most of the time.. even working on getting control of her head.... not bad for so young. Hoping next weekend we get some baby visit time.

Off I go to watch the remaining time on the Sbowl. We fun.