Sunday, February 7, 2016

FALLOUT 4 Capture and Create

Hay! Its a Saturday Blog post! Woah! CHANGE: Since XboxDrive refused to load shots I couldn't complete this Saturday.. So I am finishing it Sunday.

OKay... I am posting a saturday Sunday F4 version just to load up all the screenshots of Fallout 4 I have taken lately.

I did some major reconstruct to the Red Rocket Station... mainly to see if it was possible and also to have a bit of fun with all the supplies I have built up over the last bunch of runs. I figured if I didn't like what I made I could just load an earlier version and go back to the start of what I had done. What turned out was pretty impressive. After adding a massive amount of lighting and other little touches what I ended up with was pretty grand. Okay.. Ill post and comments as I go.

The original clipped from the nets since I have already modified it insanely.


Low oblique Shot. Very classic. This was after I removed the old wood walls and put down the 1 and 1/2 cement block foundation wall. I added the watch tower when I first set up the spot. Not that I am allowing any settlers in since they usually walk off with things or sleep in your bed. I set up a nice place to live in the top.


A view to Sanctuary. I did build a full wall around Sanctuary too. A lot of cement and a massive ton of wood and ridiculous amount of patience setting foundations down and working around the stuff that wont allow you to build on or over to make a completely unbroken wall. Added two water filter plants and lighted every house.


The view Northish before the enclosing.


The shining roof of the Red Rocket Armor Facility.


As you walk up the hill you get to view the massive steel cube on a huge foundation. Ill have to repaint that sign to say... Abandon All Hope Ye Who Pass Here.


Fully enclosed in a massive steel cocoon. Completely covered both the tower and the rocket. So much steel and so much wood and cement but it got done and I had supplies left over. Now.. what to do about the tower. Its in the way.... it has its own roof... I cant see all my armor.


Wiped out the tower. Okay. I stored ever tiny bit of it and I hope the game remembers what I had.. cause there is a lot in the files. The bridge across the Red Rocket station was to make it easier to cross and climb quickly. Generators are in the corners at the moment.

Tower is gone, gone, gone. Now it is where to put the stairs and how.. then.... and I wished there was an easier way... move every piece of armor up a level to be clear from the roofline of the station. Had to move the lighting and change it as the wall lights would not connect easily to the wood edge of the balconies.

Sunday with more shots loaded. Stupid XboxDrive.

Armor in correct position using drop lights to illuminate and locate the center of the squares to make it easier to position each set of armor. Nice glow on the roof of the station. I even illuminated the backside of the Red Rocket signs.

I removed the watch tower from the center since it blocked the 360 degree view of the Armor level but I needed someplace to relax and bide my time between assault runs. I decided to drop two levels down and float it off the back wall. 

Since there was a massive steel roof above there was no reason to put a roof on the living area. Nice view from the top balcony into the living area. Nice and subdued. Very wide ( 4 ) attachment to the back wall.

A view from the other side at the level of the overlook. The whole thing didn't take long to do as I had already thought about the way it needed to be constructed...it did take a long time to move all the armor and get it in the right places. The Raider armor is under the overlook with the center frame the stolen version from some raiders. I do not know why it marked it stolen but its the only set I left in armored. T45, T51 are on the left and T60 and X-01 are under and to the right. Now I have found more X-01, though missing parts, its now standing around the build frame below the Rocket ramp.

WHEW!

Below are the main weapons I carry. They are the best of the best of the best.. Sir.. or its what I consider the best.

Serious explosions, Serious damage ( Ive shot so close to myself that I have damaged myself.. oops )

When you need to say "HI!" from real close or real far away.. many many times quickly. Kicks butt.

 If you want to keep it quieter and farther you can locate quickly the idiots that refuse to behave.

 If you have to speak loudly once why not thrice? Add some major radiation damage on top and we are good. Rarely used now but if I have time and space.. yup.

A poke in the eye. I rarely use this too. The laser kinda points back to you when fired so for stealth destruction.. not so much.

 A new addition and Ive fire it once or twice. Big, heavy, loud, bright..... Its a big knock on the door.

I usually carry massive amounts of stuff so I have more weapons but these are the go to's.

Done.. almost..

One of the irritating things going on in the game now is that your companions get in the way or create situations you do not what.. In two lines right now my companion has initiated attacks of friendlies that have caused failures of storylines. I am going to stop dragging them along and see how that works out. Usually I only use them for a misdirection for attacks anyways.


X-01 armor on the Constitution before Strong went and got an attitude and started shooting people and getting me shot at. Idiot.


Last but not least. the huge tree in Sanctuary.. I wanted it lighted.. now its got lights.

Enough for now. Have to decide what I want to do while waiting for X-01 armor parts to show up at Mad Cats... and I want to do a blog post with no Fallout 4 in it. Which is next.