Sunday, November 22, 2015

Slight Adjustments

Wow.. Its Sunday and I am writing my blog...instead of waiting until Monday evening.... Its a stunner.


Back to front.....

Did not feel like doing anything balloon type at all. Did I get fried? Hope not as there is that cool rally in Gallup coming up. I guess when all of everything with Kiss A Hoy is settled out and PH is back in the trailer I will feel ready to go fly somewhere. I have to get my sensor back into place in the top of my envelope.

Oh yes.... So.. today.. I did put back my lamps into place and also my glow balls that I thought were dead into the office/cr. Above is the red with little bits of metal flake in it... It looks much more nifty in person. Two other lava lamps are purple and some weird color.. both bubble differently. They have not been lit in over a year.

Before that I hung all six pin boxes... then rehung them because they wouldn't fit the way I was going. Don't you know that the bottom two have different mounts so I had to devise a way to get both pins in the wall level and about an inch below the upper ones. Sigh. In the middle of the six boxes  will go the triple 20 inch up-view of PH I am planning on printing on stretch around canvas.

Before that the Xbox 360 Pioneer stereo system was run. Its all sitting on my tables but sounding very nice with a connection to my surface via an analogue cable and a creative Sound blaster Xfi unit. Very clean and separated. I am going to have to either re-cable a portion of the cables or get another box to hide it all in. Too many things attached to too many other things with no cover. Better than it was but could be better.

Before all that was a five day week of being the Boss. My Boss is recovering from surgery and I hope doing well with that. I will be emailing him tomorrow to check on him. It was not a killer week of crazy Boss type decisions but a few that were on the edge of "why do you have to try and pull this crap now" kinda things.

In those five days there was the install of a computer at our Center Weather Service Unit over at the FAA... Not a easy or fun thing as the instructions were not what I would call good with gaps and errors and oopsies. I hope in the future that if a mod note is sent down it covers everything instead of having to hunt around and ask a lot of questions... Not happy about that.

We did get some nice Linux machines going for myself and our ITO to monitor our AWIPS system. Nice to not have to stand in the cold server room standing up typing in status checks... Just access and run them from my desk.. very nice! I had run the cable for it ages ago but when I installed my new walls I had put it where I wouldn't forget it... I forgot where I put it.. Had to take apart a bunch of stuff to find it but it worked a treat!

In between there was a ton of property stuff and paperwork stuff and stuff to go to the recycle service and climbing and towers and vehicles and returns of stuff and cashews and no lunchs and things. A pretty churned up week.

Now with all that I am battling a sinus problem that keeps causing my eyesight to waver in and out of focus. Headaches and a serious bruised left chest area that I have no clue what caused it. When you get old you get to complain about stuff you would brush off when younger... Its a right or something.

Here are a few bad shots of the things....

Glowy ball things... They are on their charging base and all three are charging again. Nice!

Two lava lamp things.. They look the same but they are not.

 Left side of office/computer room. Between or to the right and above the monitors will be where the triple PH pic will go.

Listening to SpaceMind - Silent Planet 1 on youtube in surround sound while checking my office diagram for the positioning of pictures and pin boxes.

You would think I would take notes of the week so when I was writing up I would know what to write when.. I really do have a daily journal of everything I do or things that happen during the week.. Im just too lazy to get it out and read it... way too tiring and then I will be thinking of work I have to do in the coming days before Thanksgiving.

Hope your week was better. This upcoming week will be short because of the holiday and not sure if I am going to be able to travel at all.

Well.. here you go...... a view to a fill ( office ). More to do and maybe some fun in there somewhere.

Cheers!