Sunday, August 5, 2018

August already and I am already done with it. AAAA Picnic mountain pics

Five days into August and I am ready for September. This was supposed to be a quiet weekend and it got too much stuff going on in it! I need my hermit time!


Trying to sleep in and this damned balloon fly's overhead!! Sheesh! Looks like they had a nice flight and a cool landing. I got a text on my phone telling me to go outside... and yep.. overheadish and about 4 mph.

The AAAA picnic was fun. In the Sandias. In far view of the tram. Lots of gnats. Lots of OFF spray. Good food, good conversations, home by 6ish. Some of our DIEHARDS stayed to watch the sunset...

If I did that I would have to deal with Paseo Del Norte in the dark and no... I'm just not doing that cause I don wanna!

I got a few shots worth showing. Too bad the tram was so small I couldn't get a crisp focus. Never entered my mind to go manual on the focus.. sigh..

As Mo makes his way up the trail on the other side of the small arroyo...

A 600mm shot of the airport through all the haze from the fires everywhere. Bad bad.

Many a wedding have been preformed here.. not so special... but a great place for a picnic.

But clouds to the north..... they went away again... only to sneak up at the South.

Tram line tower far to the North.

Both trams passing at the midpoint.

Yeah..wayyyy over there....

Everytime I zoomed back in it too ages to find the tram again.

Just breaking the top tree edge.

Tram house at the top. They stopped about 100 feet out for some reason and I got bored so I never got a shot of the docking.

Peeking over the south rocks.


600mm of the rocks far away.

Cloud giant told us it was time to stop making noise...

Close up of a scraggly brush...


Super close up of said bush.

Not really a lot to shoot up there but the same things and I was visiting with people so....

It was a lot of fun if a bit farther than I like to go on the weekends... LOLOL...

My latest facebook banner... it was fun but I forget how I did it...


I hate when that happens.

So the week goes on.. Many things to do...

Nothing happened this weekend other than dinner with my cousin. That was nice. 5 Star burger on Central. Tasty but lots of grease... Still good..I just have a thing about the smell on my fingers.... I hates it.

I was going to have a picture file of my sewing my sensor into my balloon top but it was too hot and I got distracted and had to do work things instead... so that will happen this week if it is cool enough.

Exciting stuff!!

This week... see if my air handlers are going to be installed... if my disposal docs will be processed... if my other docs will process.... If I can make it to the next Friday.... wooooo boy!