Sunday, July 15, 2018

Place holder Blog. Nothing happened this week

Or nothing I want to report.


An abrupt slap of reality this morning stopped pretty much everything for the remainder of the day.
*

I was asked to do an outline of two balloons this afternoon.. so I have to hunt down a good shot of each. I got one that looks like it might work so that is a nice thing. Its a lot of patient work to get it right but when they come out right the look fantastic. 

Three for friends.



I signed up for the Colorado Springs Labor Day Lift Off rally in September. Just had to use some licence on the logo as it was very .... well...

Dont it look better?

*

One other thing I was chatting about last night.. I made this nice triple of the Albuquerque City skyline but now I have my favorite painting up on this wall and no where to put this set.. Have to think about it. I could put it in my computer room but that would make me adjust other pictures in that room. Still thinking about it.



When panos go bad... or long.... Standard ballooning tail gate after flying.

I should have gone and tried to fly today. It turned out to be a very nice day and everyone had a great time bouncing around the levels.. I'm almost positive that if I had shown up with my gear the winds would have screamed and thunder, rain, and hail storms would have popped up to smack me in the face again. Perhaps this next weekend will be more nice for me.

This was a perfect find..... for some of the people I see every day on the way to and from work.... This suits....

Maybe this week will be nicer and there will be less push back and reversals and more positiveness and paths forward instead of waiting to hear nothing and spending more time doing things that will end up in the trash because no one wants to make decisions.

Sit around and wait to sit around and wait to be slammed is getting tedious.

Oh and can we drop the temps soon? I'm good with the heat. Now we need a couple of months of 70s. I have things to do outside, in the attic and in the garage as well and its too hot to be out for longer than an hour. 

Bah!