Saturday, May 6, 2017

Early hits Bad days

Since I have a pretty full schedule tomorrow I am running this tonight. A lot of people will miss it due to how late its going to post but since it mostly me bellyaching its fine with me. Okay.. its not all belly aching but hay.... you are welcome to let this one slip you buy.


The week was pretty bad due to incorrect directions and unclear instructions and way too many cross connected emails. It sucked and it ... well it sucked. More work on that this next week. Other than that there was a trip to Santa Fe to the Airport to get badges done and tests taken. While we were waiting they were doing a chamber of commerce commercial with cameras in the back... sigh.. I took my camera and shot a bunch of road pics as this was the first time in a long time I was able to be away from the office for a while.. and then our phone system goes down... yeah... first time and only 45 minutes away.. what would have happened if I had gone farther away I am scared to think about.

Saturday I was supposed to go flying in Patturns Highperactive but after getting to the field and missing crew it just caused me to get very aggravated and definitely not in a Pilot mindset so I had to sit on the ground and watch everyone else have an awesome flight. So I went home. It really really sucked.. Bad week and a bad Saturday. Its been a bad day all day.

So.. not to belabor the point here are a few road shots and a few balloon shots and we will call it there. A few other things at the end just to give something positive.

Down into the Santa Fe Zone. Love the views.. they are so long in places.

Choices Choices.

Backwards and a long run up and over.

An old water tower in the middle of the trees..

Back to town and the traffic and sillyness.

A sister balloon of my Kennedy. Its pretty nifty.

Scraping the ground . Gotta move the that basket from trailer to lifting location some how.. and they are heavy.

The winds were a clockwise spiral and quite a speed.. but not bad. It looked like a lot of fun.

They call this a gods eye pattern. I call on Dave to behave in the skies. With those new Lindstrand burners?

When your velcro isn't set right or old your top can come out on hot inflation... oops.. but this was recovered from very nicely.

Up and back over. Went. East to South to West to North... zip!

KKisses standing in stark difference to the yellow in the sky.

KKisses off and away...


Pretty packed on the field even with a rally going on in Roswell there was a bunch of balloon taking off in a little area.

That was it. I went home and grumbled.

The other things I stumbled across this week I kept in a file so I could share...

http://nextshark.com/japanese-company-muji-now-selling-32000-hut/

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_2440_17-rules-that-nobody-talks-about-but-everyone-follows/

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/09/09/address-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-10-of-the-most-isolated-houses-in-the-world/

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2017/05/01/top-mistakes-business-owners-make-regarding-the-company-website/

Look em over.. I really like the hut but for a studio its a bit small and too damned expensive.

I look forward to Sunday and the next week to be calm collected and calm... calm.