Sunday, November 6, 2016

Eve of Destruction... Deconstruction....

Listening to the best of the 1970s. Some good, some bad...some just silly. I was also watching some of the Bob Hope Visits to the troops back at the end of WW2 and the Korean and Vietnam conflicts.

Sobering. Consider if you will... The people we put in power over us who cant tie their own shoes without help... who cant not lie...who brush us off as below them. They bring us into wars that kill or maim our friends and family. Consider what you do with your voice. Do you live for real freedom, real fairness, real justice.. or just your freedom, your fairness, you justice. Look in the mirror each morning.. ask yourself.. is it your way or the best way or do you just label people and blow them off.

Oh.. another word.. Intolerant... are you... or is it everyone else. Every voice should be heard even if you feel it hurts your feelings.

I hate this time every four years. Two years... Hates the hates and lies.. and Bull*hit. Hope you can live with your choice.

Nuff said.


Mojo's Reverse Gravity Machine.  Flying over Taos this last month.

I just finished editing the shots form the standard 18-200mm lens. Over a thousand shots taken. Multiples since I was sitting in the back of the chase truck for most trying to shoot on the fly. needed the extras since most were out of focus or not lined up right. I think I posted around 169. This included some crops.

It was quite a lot of fun, eve though I had to drive up in the morning instead of staying overnight. With a dog at home there isn't much chance of going overnight anywhere. Below are a few of my favorites.

Somewhat past Halloween.

Mojo overwatched.

Balloonists love hugs. We do this a lot. Dont be shy.

Fire in the sky.

O'laugh sneaking around the background.

Mountain colors.

Fire and Fluff... 
This shot I treated with a tone mapper. I have no cluse why it decided to highlight the left and darken the right but it turned out very nicely. My favorite of the day.

Other than the lack of ballooning this weekend due to the rain, thunder and lightning and very wet and muddy ground its been pretty listless. Drag here.. drag there... fall into a chair somewhere beside a wall. 

I have new instruments I want to play with a new envelope to play around with.. my nice and nifty racer envelope to play around with and I am stuck here... polishing and cleaning and wiping down.

Mostly I do not feel like doing a thing. Its all I could do to finish up the pictures. I have many videos still waiting to do. No want to do it.

I have been sitting here playing Fallout 4.. not because its fun or great or exciting.. Its to pass the time while shots are processing or video is editing so that I can work with it...someday.

What I did do was spend time re-doing the Castle and Sunshine Coop. Repairing the castle walls again.. correctly was a massive pain and I had to wipe it and start over... Now its done and ok.

Looking South East. Two of three damaged walls fixed without Mods. I do not use Mods.. Just hard work fitting things where they will go best.

Upper portion. Due to the yellow munitions door being in the way I had to set a half height cement wall to support the whole living area platform. Then set corners to support it. its 10 by 12 grids set upon the five point of the Castle.

Third damaged wall corrected with an added new gateway that has security and firepower. Not that that will stop the game from popping raiders inside the walls. Stupid game. 

Dark view of the Coop living area build over. Since the "stupid" game wont let me clear the area I can build in I build over...with supports and all. I have moved crops upwards to keep them away from raiders where possible.


Water is Life. Each settlement is almost processing 300 sets of water. not that that is what you get but that is the best for stocking up on it. Its worth 14 to 16 caps per. After almost a year of playing this damn game I almost have 2 million in caps not including the water I have. See 227857=3189983 caps or so.

Last build over was at the Drive in. It sucked. I tried laying out a floor lower but everyone kept being stuck half way in it like soup.. so I raised it up and made the bottom open wandering area. Lest side building is the gateway.

This game can get to you sometimes... Its all destroyed due to the bombs dropping due to some idiot dropping them or getting into a fight with another country... It could happen and it shouldn't. At least I can ( here ) try and save 20 or so people per settlement. Funny but in each place the standard statement is... If you don't work.. you don't eat. 

Other than that its a lot of fun to remove the mutants and raiders from the game. They just pop up again like weeds... which reminds me.. the weeds are going to start coming up in the yard with all this rain... UGH!!!!!!

OH.. yeah.... I at last was able to get what I hope is a good design verified with the pin maker. They will ship around the 16th. I really hope the colors are right and the design looks good cause it was a pain to do. Ill et you see as soon as I get them.