Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Edition.. Lucky.

It was a good Easter.

Spent with the Granddaughter, which is pretty perfect. If we were up with the parents it would be great too but that was not possible so i will take what I get.

There was a first even mini Easter rally launch thing but I saw that it was going to suck weather wise and decided to not even think about it. Not that the body would have let me. From one episode of running cables in the attic I thrashed my thighs for five days. So no... It was better to sit with Emily in my arms and watch the changes in her face... she is working the eyebrows, nose, smiling, frowning stuff real well. Patturns Highperactive will have to get out of her bad here soon.. like at the next AAAA rally in Rio Rancho.



The week was a short one and of most interest was the need for clarity and request for information. We will continue to endeavor and try to do what needs to be done and try to get it right as best as possible.. and carry on....always carry on.

Got some good shots this last last of balloonings but not much else... Posted below.




So I lean Right.... sorry.

So much for the short week and less of the getting things done. On the lighter side... I did download the mechanist, the first DLC of Fallout 4 ilk. It was fun. It didn't take as long as I expected but I also expect it was geared for the level 30 to 50 not the 100 to 110. I got a kick out of being able to create your own robot companion. I upgraded the heck out of the main robot and have made only one other... which was pretty ok. I did also upgrade a few settlements as they were being attacked by many more harder to kill enemies.... It is also better to overseen the gun positions take them out than getting down there with them and accidentally kill a settler and turn the whole settlement against you.. seriously off putting... Also... wood is still abundantly everywhere but very hard to buy.. silly.. still having enemies popping up INSIDE of ten foot thick thirty foot high walls.. very silly... Now they are showing up IN walls... super silly. Impossible to ring Jamaica .. just impossible...though sunshine coop is done and so is egrets after some serious work.

So fun.. Taking a break.

ADA 5.0 Laser everything, Armor Armor..and Tesla leggings.

Red X-01 VII armor... armor armor armor... woooo.... Still missing the right leg of this last suit.

Sanctuary surrounded by walls. Stupid raiders tried to deal with this by walking through them.. didnt work well.

The best and fastest way to get caps and get stuff.. like WOOD.. is get water. Lots of water.

Seeded or farming Murkwater.. massively.. that and Egrets and Sanctuary and wherever I can put a bunch of generators and water filtration systems... Kicks butt. 

Stumbling along a hiway I found another set of T-45 armor without its helmet. No problem.... Lots of spare parts and I needed the frame for some T-60 armor. So.. off it goes.

After transferring some settlers from the 20 level settlements to Egrets and the Coop I parked myself at the Red Rocket Cube.... Ill give it a break for a while.

Go get the DLC.... Oh... if you have the PC version and your modding the heck of it.. cause you can on a PC.. try the Xbox version.. its a mother sister to build things and get it to sit right... I think Bethesda needs to set up some of the mods that are being created out there for the xbox... So easing on where I can put a cement foundation would be nice... No.. I do not want to cheat the game but if I cant put a foundation on a twig of wood.. that is stupid...

Nuff said.. Its still fun....