Sunday, March 13, 2016

Brisk Windages

Um,

Yeah.... no idea what I did this week.... Lots of things.. tiny things.

What I do know is my Grandaughter has the funniest, cutest sneeze and cough. plus she is already giving me grief behind her pacifier. Grumble, grumble, grumble..... and boy can she give a look.

Most of the week was general work related and the tiredness of the whole thing. No, its all good but its the commute and people ( I use that term loosely ) on the roads at the same time. I use blinkers, I drive in the left lane only when overtaking, and I pay attention... most here do none of those things but do, eat, read, talk and text on their phones causing them to be total ASSES. Yeah.

This Sunday there was an Albuquerque Aerostat Ascension Association meet on Fiesta park. I didn't know if I was going to make it but I did. Even with the time change. The winds were ... interesting.


Since the winds were ... different... Pfred took on the onus of Hare and took off with the target. That's that white thing. One leg of the X. He had to fly for about 30 or so minutes then land.. lay out the X and all the other balloons had to get to where he set it out.. but... they couldn't go hot until he left the ground.. which made it so much more .. novel.

Quite a few balloons did in fact take off and chase him and they did get somewhat near the target, but I stayed on the field as long as I could to get some shots of the balloons that had not taken off yet.

I did make it to catch Bob out of the air and spin him around to land the right way wind wise. I did in fact hurt my shoulders seriously enough that all of my plans went out the window. But it was fun.

Here are a few of the more fun shots with the 10.5 lens.




A fun lens to work with.

I did get four videos run. Not great but good enough to post... the links are below.

I have many more to go.





Fallout 4 just had their first patch. What it patched seems to have caused some interesting problems.. mostly people popping in or out around me. The adds were not worth the time. Where I wanted more places to buy wood and a little bit more ability to build thing without running into problems setting things down ( it really sucks ) they added crap like mutant stuff that I will never use.. I don't know whow ould use it.. its beyond me why you would put cages in a first patch.. who cares.. I want more floors, walls, windows, and the ability to remove or repair destroyed houses.. I mean.. if I can build walls of cement and wood I should have the ability to rebuild. Some fun shots of my week in F4. 

Oh.. I made it to 101 sets of armor.. but then ran across two more suits in the field and then pieces of armor everywhere... so I have many more than 101 sets and I did find at last the right leg to a set of X-01 armor. Now I am moving a set of this extra armor to each settlement as a preposition. Fun.

Suit 100. 

Suit 101.

Graygarden Overwatch Suit.

Graygarden level gardens.

Distant View Graygarden.

Coastal Cottage Overwatch Suit.

Spectacle Island Overwatch Suit.

Lots of fun finding places on the wall for them.

Off I go to find out why the other shots didn't upload again from my xbox one.

PS.... THe consol game has a hell of a lot of cool mods.. If I can swing some money for the computer game I am gonna so I can play with all those modifications.