Sunday, February 3, 2019

Distorted days. Surviving bronchitis induced wobbliness.

Coming to the end of my medication and nothing has changed. Even local and remote ideas for cutting this cough down have failed miserably. Plans to return to the urgent care to see what new dizzyness inducing meds might possibly help me kick this out of my chest is top of my thoughts.



My head is full of ducks!



After multiple days of youtube watching insanity... yes.. because moving about... breathing deep is a very bad thing.. so it's all .. sit still as possible.. breath shallowly and try not to reflex cough.

Good luck if you have to sneeze!

So nothing but a lot of thinking .. disjointed... unspecific and nonlinear has been done. Trying to have a cogent thought or even a line of thoughts is next to impossible!~

So let's watch more things that won't make you laugh.. because laughing means breathing and breathing is pain.. so find interesting things... like All the Stations ( its British humor so you can control the laughs .. most times ) and Narrowboat people doing narrow boat things and station visits... and some asides of people who might be interesting.

Reflex pain!!!

One short excursion for some over the counter meds and a stop at the local pond to see about ducks outside my brain pan...









All shown without reservation.... All shot while trying not to fall on ... the ground, into the pond, onto own face. Surprisingly crisp.

Lots of ducks.

Other than all that the jumbles of trying to sort out youtube video upload processes, adding music that isn't copyrighted, editing in different ways... and thoughts of panels for an intro video.... And brain isnt working right.

What else can be done then...

Not interested in Fallout 4 gaming...just skip this next bit.

Fallout 4 the game.

1. Completed game with no mods on Xbox. Fun.
2. Completed game with mods from Xbox. Fun but things were breaking.
3. Completed game with mods that were added to see if they were better than the Xbox so so mods.. broke game.
4. Tried a different way of modding.. broke game.
5. Bought Alienware Aurora R7 and Steam Fallout 4 and modded it in increments....

Still going strong but boy can I get some fun things and crashes.. but its what I wanted it to do. Been playing it for years now. Fallout 76 is so bad that I didn't even think about buying it.

Here is what I wanted... to play the game but also build what I wanted somewhat where I wanted and how I wanted. A bunch of mods later I can build outside ( a bit in places, a lot in some others and not at all in other places...) Same with height and then there are the additions.

Things you can't really change or I'm not going to try and change.. Games spawn locations for enemies. They spawn them inside a ten-foot thick walled enclosure regardless so I get to add overwhelming auto weapon positions.

No ability to build supports for long floor spans.. none used. A bunch of other things too but this isn't the time to go into all that.

Below is a settlement called Finch Farm. You will note a few things. All the gardens are on raised platforms... because the game pops raiders in and they trash them if they are on the ground. All housing and beds ( have to have beds for the settlers,,, as well as food, water, lighting and weapons or protection. )

I adjusted this site so many times but now I think it's enough.. added a place at the center top for all the special weapons you can get or find or rip out of the hands of enemies. Then added living quarters at the top for my character... not the only one in the game by far.

If it works and you can watch the walk through.. enjoy... if not... Ah well I will try again.


Tried to clip a Fallout 4 video of a settlement. Full mods on.

VIDEO DIDNT WORK.. so uploading it to my website then i will fix the link.

New link .....

https://InvisibleBlack.zenfolio.com/p715442282/ec38db39e



I thought this was funny....



START HERE AGAIN...

So the next step in all this is to get back to the Care center... see about new meds.. get better.. go to the Winchester... no  no.. wrong plot... Hmm... not as much excitement... Back to work.. get things done!! Would love that... Start working on Youtube channels... Have some fun ballooning.

I was going to go ballooning this weekend but ended up not being able to due to the.... the.... yes!... Meds!!!!

So I an watching for the next chance.

Next weekend is the Friends and Lovers rally on Sat and Sun. Hoping the weekend after that to get out the balloon and go fly...

Plus I got this nice doc bag to use in highperactive....



So much coughing going on in all this that you ... luckily don't have to listen to...

Hope you all are healthy and relaxing.