Sunday, October 18, 2015

Burn Out!

I have been avoiding all pictures balloon except where I cant get away from it... ala facebook. Not militant burn out but just not feeling it. After those 9 days out of ten I really didn't feel like doing anything to do with anything to do with anything with ballooning.


Went out today to watch the inflation and first long flight of a new Adams build balloon. 84,000 c ft. Nice. I got some good pictures and all but I am still cooked.

Really.. Flying the East side of Albuquerque and having to deal with the messed up weather reports and odd weather actions and having to deal with the oddness got me real tired.

We were trying to figure out which days what had happened and we are all getting it all mixed up.

Now a week later I am still thinking I am glad not to do anything in the air. I can deal with that.

I did get my office / computer room re assembled... In a different room. Now I have the back room which has a larger closet and its more square and a little better set up. I have to paint the walls and ceiling and do a few other thins like pictures and such but its pretty nice.

The old Computer room is now the guest room and looking like a guest room. Clean and ready for... next year... ahhahaha.... No... I can wait.

There is a rally in Taos next weekend.... Probably go up there and take pictures... and I have to register for the rally in Gallup because even though I do not want to fly right now I do want to fly in that rally if possible. Its an invitational so you have to be invited ...yeah.... Its not too easy to get into so I do not want to be sidelined by not going when I have been already invited.... you get the idea.

Some of the outtakes of today's pics because I have to post something and I do not want to go into the Fiesta stuff yet.... Only one video done and that was done so that I could check the video processor.

This is an Adams.. tiny basket under a 40 or 44. Its like a little canoe. Nifty.


Between a soft and a softer place. Head and Adams.


One eyed monster monster... Cool balloon.


Going for a drag. Crown line crew slide by.


What a good fun day to visit with family friends.

Watching goofy stuff on the net right now.... What to make of it.... Bwahahahahaha.......

A short blog for the week.. I mean I could go on about work and all but as it was good to be back and nicely no one would get hurt doing my job the different stress was still alive... LOL... But again.. good to be back at the desk.

Hopefully I will have a better attitude this next week.

Have fun.